Bass Guitar Lessons
- I charge an hourly rate of £25 for a one to one bass guitar lesson at my place, and you also get a cup of tea and biscuit, what service!
- I can travel to you but I will have to add a fuel and time charge, this is dependant on where you are, this will be negotiated and agreed upon before we begin.
- Your first one hour lesson is FREE! (minus travel costs if I am travelling to you), so you can see what I’m like and have to offer you and we will progress from there.
- Book and pay for 5 lessons up front and get your next one FREE!
- I also offer lessons via Skype or Google Hangouts, these are charged at £22.50 per hour. Block booking offer still applies!
- A contract will be signed by both parties to ensure standards are met from myself and the client, to protect us both.
Dependant on your fee and my availability, proximity and convenience to us both of course. I know a shed load of standards so chances are I know a fair bit of your set!
If in originals band, this chance is a lot lower of course but please do still get in contact, I love a challenge!
I have pro gear, pro attitude, own transport and have Public Liability Insurance and also a member of the MU. So I’m covered.
Again it’s dependant on your budget and our mutual interest! I LOVE collaborating and making songs the best they can be.
I’m good at understanding what’s necessary for the music, will always do my homework and come to the table with a few ideas, but will move with what you want!
I can also do this remotely from my own home so we can exchange ideas at a distance. Let’s get creative!